Did you know that it is very important to God that we care for one another? It’s a comfort to know that scripture teaches us a great deal about honoring one another and serving one another. The family of God can be the safest, most comforting place on earth, and we get to partner with the work of the Holy Spirit in this family to make it so.
Check out the links below for details about upcoming classes and events. God bless and we hope to see you soon.
You may request information from our church administrator Beth Duplisea at 989-3912, or feel free to contact your Women’s ministry team at email@example.com or check out our Facebook page.
**One-on-one counseling, discipling and mentoring all are available by request. Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Your request will be kept confidential.
(email email@example.com for further information)
1. Mentoring for discipling other young women
2. Learning to teach a bible study/Learning to facilitate a small group
3. Co-ministering at The Godparent Home in Bangor on Tuesday nights
4. Co-ministering at The Dwelling Place in Bangor on Friday mornings
5. Ministering praise & worship in a small group setting
6. Prayer ministry for inner healing and spiritual growth and freedom
7. Co-Serving on women’s ministry team for special events
8. Serving on women’s ministry team for annual retreat
9. Coordinator position open for away events for women
10. Co-Mentoring young moms at M.O.P.S meetings alt. Thursdays at the Nazarene Church